Cucumber Dill Dip
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 Medium cucumber
- ¼ Teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1½ Cup mayonnaise
- ¾ Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup green bell pepper, diced
- Peel seed and finely dice the cucumber.
- Using a colander, squeeze out any excess water from the cucumber chunks
- Place in a bowl and blend well with the pepper and dill.
- Blend in remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill.