Empanadas de Atún
- Place the flour in a bowl, make a hole in the center and put the oil, salt and baking powder in the hole.
- Add water and knead, making a effort to prevent the dough from sticking to yours hands.
- Then roll out the dough on the table with a rolling pin.
- Then cut into circles to form patties.
- Boil eggs until firm (10 minutes).
- Finely chop the peppers and onions, along with eggs and a can of tuna.
- Fill the empanadas.
- Then seal by using a fork for press the outer edges together.
- Fry in hot oil.