Eyeball Deviled Eggs
Freak out your friends with this spooky (and tasty!) snack.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Green and red food coloring
- Sliced black olives
- Peel the cooled eggs and slice them in half the long way.
- Scoop out the yolks into a bowl and mash them up.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt.
- Stir in a few drops of green food coloring.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of the egg halves.
- Place a slice of olive on top of each half.
- Dip a toothpick into red food coloring and then use it to draw lines on the eggs as shown. Now you eggs look like creepy eyeballs.