French Vinaigrette with Hard-boiled Eggs
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ½ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 hard boiled egg
- In bowl whisk together mustard, vinegar and salt then add oil in a stream and whisk until emulsified.
- Stir in parsley then force egg through a coarse sieve into the bowl and stir the vinaigrette until it is combined well.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group