Fresh Strawberry Sherbet I
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Hull berries and cut in half.
- Arrange on baking sheet lined with waxed paper and freeze until solid about 40 minutes.
- Put frozen berries in food processor with sugar.
- Pulse processor on and off several times to chop berries.
- Process continuously until berries are minced into tiny chips stopping often to scrape down sides.
- Remove cover and add fruit spread and yogurt.
- Process until mixture is smooth stopping as necessary to scrape down sides of work bowl.
- When ice crystals form let soften just enough to spoon back into work bowl.
- Process again until smooth.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group