Garifuna Cinnamon Buns
- cream the butter, Sugar and eggs in large bowl. Add spices. Dissolve yeast in a little water and add to mix. Stir in flour slowly and add tablespoons of water to form dough.
- Knead for ten minutes and place in greased bowl in a warm place.
- Let rise for an hour and knead again for 5 minutes.
- Form into 12 inch long "snakes", of slightly more girth at one end.
- Take that end and start rolling the snake around it in concentric circles.
- Place rolls on a cookie sheet to rise for another hour.
- Bake in your own back yard oven or at 375+ in your oven for 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.