Jamaican Roast Beef
- Dice all of the seasoning and mix with a little pick-a-pepper sauce and salt.
- Make small holes in roast and stuff the mix seasoning in the holes, all around, leaving enough seasoning to make gravy.
- Add soy sauce, ketchup, salt, black pepper, paprika, pick-a-pepper and rub along meat.
- Let stand for a while.
- Heat oil in skillet, shake excess seasoning off.
- Add meat.
- Cook over medium heat, turning constantly to prevent sticking.
- Let it brown on each side.
- Do not add a lot of water.
- Just a little each time it dries out.
- Keep adding water until cooked.
- When cooked, remove from skillet to make gravy.
- Make corn starch in a paste and add to stock to make gravy.
- Serve over a bed of white rice or rice and peas.