Lime Rice and Black-eyed Peas
- Combine rice with broth, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook, covered, for 40 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- Add shallot, scallions and chilies, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add black-eyed peas and rice, and reduce heat to low.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, yeast, marjoram and aminos.
- Cover, and cook mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.