Orange Milk Shake
- Makes 4 cups or 4 servings
- 2 cup cold skim milk
- 1 pack (4-serving size) Jell-O brand orange flavor sugar-free gelatin
- 1 cup vanilla ice milk 
- Pour milk into blender container.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover.
- Blend at high speed 30 seconds or until smooth.
- calories - 100 | protein - 7 gm | fat - 2 gm | carbohydrates - 14 gm | cholesterol - 10 mg | sodium - 150 mg
- Diabetic exchange: 2% low fat milk ½, starch/bread - ½.
- recipe calls for ice milk but diabetics would be better served to use a sf frozen dairy dessert instead.