This is a Thai condiment that goes well with Satay. Satay is a Thai shishkabob, chicken or beef that dipped in peanut sauce and BBQ'd
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove seeds slice the cucumbers thinly.
- Place cucumbers, onions and chillies in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except the peanuts) and drizzle over the salad.
- Toss well, (at this point you may place the salad in the fridge for an hour or so but i like to finish it and serve at once).
- Garnish with peanuts and serve.