This rich soup is hearty enough to serve as a main course. Dried tangerine peel and star anise impart an exotic note, and pickled mustard greens provide contrast to the beefy broth.
- Boil soy sauce , rice wine, ginger, scallions, garlic , cilantro , tangerine , red pepper flakes in water.
- Simmer for approx 10 - 12 minutes.
- Sdd the short ribs and cook for another 2½ hours.
- Cut meat in ½ inch slices.
- Add chicken broth and allow soup to simmer.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 7 - 10 minutes.
- Drain and add to soup.