Toasted Acorn Squash Seeds
- 1 acorn squash (hopefully which has been or will be used for another recipe
- 1 tsp margarine
- salt to taste
- Cut uncooked squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Clean pulp and strings off the seeds in a colander under running water.
- Set the seeds on a towel to dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- The seeds in a small bowl.
- Either melt margarine and pour onto seeds or put solid margarine into bowl and mix with you hands.
- Spread seeds evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook 10 minutes or until just starts to turn brown.