- Place finely sliced and chopped citrus pulp and water into a jam pan  and simmer until citrus is soft.
- Add halved apricots and cook slowly until fruit is soft and beginning to break up.
- Add sugar and raise temperature gradually until it has reached boiling point.
- Boil steadily for at least 30 minutes.
- You may need to stir during last boiling period to stop jam from spitting.
- Bottle into sterilised jars using a plastic jug to pour jam.
- Lid jars and invert them for about two minutes to sterilise lids also.
- ↑ a non-aluminum pan, in particular