California Avocado Pesto Delight
Revision as of 19:20, 17 April 2012 by RealRecipes (Text replace - "]] ==References== <references/>" to "]]")
- 1 ½ Cups diced California avocados
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts (finely chopped)
- 1/3 Cups pure virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 Cups basil leaves
- ¼ Cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Cups chopped sundried tomatos softend in hot water
- 1 Pound bowtie Pasta
Take stems off basil leaves and place in blender or food processor.
Blend until a thick paste is achieved.
Add avocados. Blend until smooth.
Drain sundried tomatoes.