Carrot Cream Bread
- 1 cup slightly cooked shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- Put into bread machine in order given.
- Use white bread cycle; medium color.
- When finished remove and cool.
- Cut entire loaf into ½ inch slices.
- Spread each slice with filling mixture.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix well until creamy, spread between each slice. Restack loaf.
- Cut 1 inch slices length ways. Spread each slice with the same mixture. Restack loaf.
To serve, cut the loaf into 1-inch slices from the long side of bread.