Grape Tomato Salsa
Revision as of 06:03, 28 October 2010 by Carrolbot (Robot: Changing Category:Grape tomatoes Recipes)
Makes 1¾ cups
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs each lime juice and chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- Place tomatoes in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Pour tomatoes into a bowl and stir in onion, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.