There are many variations of green chutney, which is essentially fresh coriander chutney. This recipes comes from No Recipes
- Put the cumin seed and mustard seed in a small heavy bottomed pan and roast over heat until the spices are fragrant, but be careful not to burn them.
- The key is to keep the spices constantly moving in the pan by shaking it with a swirling motion.
- Put the spices in a spice grinder and pulverize.
- Add everything including the toasted spices into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add some water if the chutney is too thick then adjust salt to taste.
- Stored in an airtight container in the fridge your green chutney should last at least 1 week.