Acorn Squash Soup
- Saute the leek in olive oil over low heat for a couple minutes.
- Add the rest of vegetables plus ¼ cup of water and continue to cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tofu, seasoning, vegetable broth, and the rest of the water and cook over low to medium heat until vegetables are soft.
- Remove the cloves.
- Then puree the soup in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Return to the pot.
- Add water if the soup is too thick.
- Adjust the seasoning and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, then serve.