Aioli Potato Salad
- 2 lbs small red-skinned potatoes
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 1½ cups soy mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp mashed garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in large pot, and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and, while still warm, cut in quarters.
- Slice scallions, and toss with potatoes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl, and toss with warm potatoes.
- Cover, and chill overnight.