Alabama-style Pork Tenderloin
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 3 cups orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 oz frozen lemonade
- 1½ – 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Combine 1st 5 ingredients together and divide in half.
- Place half of the marinade in the refrigerator and the other half into a plastic zip bag.
- Slice the meat into 1 inch pieces and place them in the bag.
- Turn bag several times so that the meat gets coated with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Heat oil in skillet and brown the meat on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels, place Onion, pepper and flour into a plastic cooking bag, shake thoroughly and arrange the meat in a 9x13 inch baking pan, set aside.
- Pour the reserved marinade from the refrigerator over the meat and bake at 350 °F for 30–40 minutes.