Alberta Beef and Beer Chili
|Alberta Beef and Beer Chili|
Alberta Beef and Beer Chili is from Kathy Rissi of Ride the Wind Ranch. Alberta is a province in Canada
- 1.5 pounds of Alberta ground beef
- 1 can of beer
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups of canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 14 oz can red kidney beans
- Brown ground beef and then add the chili powder and beer.
- Simmer for 10 mins
- Add onions, garlic cloves, crushed tomatoes, salt and vegetable bouillon powder.
- Simmer everything on stove for ~40 minutes.
- Add red kidney beans and cook for 10 minutes
- Calgary Herald http://www2.canada.com/story.html?id=5301763