All Seasons California Avocado Pasta Salad
- ⅓ cups orange or tangerine juice
- 3 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 8 oz dry penne pasta, cooked, rinsed with cold water and drained well (4 cups cooked)
- 1 California avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 2 small oranges, peeled and sectioned or 2 large tangerines, peeled, segmented and seeded, if necessary
- 1 medium red sweet bell pepper, cut into ½-inch squares
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup sliced cilantro leaves (lightly packed)
- In large bowl, whisk together orange juice, marmalade, oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Add cooked pasta, mixing well.
- Cover and chill, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- Serve on assorted salad greens, if desired.