|Alternative:Peanut Butter Pie
||2½ hours total
| American cuisine
| vegetarian cuisine | Holiday Recipes | dessert
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar.
- Carefully stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Softly spread mixture to edges of the pie shell.
- Put all but 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping in a microwave-safe container and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Spread hot fudge topping over peanut butter mixture in pie shell to cover.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining ~1½ cups whipped topping carefully over top of refrigerated pie.
- Knead last 2 ounces of hot fudge topping in plastic bag and cut off a corner and drizzle over top of pie.
- Knead last 2 ounces of peanut butter in plastic bag and cut off a corner and drizzle over top in an artful pattern.