Anna's Sugar-free Hot Cider
This is yummy......and smells so wonderful!! From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 (64 oz) bottles cranberry/peach juice
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 1½ tsp whole cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Splenda
- Pour the juices in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, make pouch for the spices using cheese cloth (or a new hand wipe), place the spices in center of cloth and secure with cooking twine (or a rubber band).
- When the juices are boiling, drop in the pouch.
- Turn off heat and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot==References==
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group