- butter to cook
- yogurt, to serve
- honey, to serve
- cinnamon, to serve
- 1 apple, coarsely grated, core and all
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk or water
- good pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Combine all pancake batter and whisk well.
- Over medium-high heat warm a frying pan and include a small pat of butter.
- Melt the butter.
- Spoon a ladle of batter onto the pan.
- Let pancake sit for a moment until little bubbles form at the top, then flip it.
- Repeat until each pancake is cooked.
- To serve add a spoon of yogurt, followed with a drizzle of honey an a dash of cinnamon. (all optional)
- Reminisce. Taste of Home. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Polish-Apple-Pancakes.
- Oliver, Jamie Espe (2010). Jamie's AMERICA easy twists on great american classics, and more. Michael Joseph / The Penguin Group. pp. 336. ISBN 978-1-4013-2360-8.