Apricot Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. In a small bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, cream sweetner, egg and Margarine on low spped of an electric mixer.
- Add dry milk, water and vanilla. Beat until blended. Stir in dry ingriedients.
- Stir until smooth. Spread batter in 8" square pan that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange apricots evenly over batter. Sprinkle liberally with Cinnamon.
- Bake 25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan.