Apricot Grilled Chicken or a Spicy BBQ Sauce Variation
APRICOT BBQ SAUCE
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
Stir all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
SPICY BBQ SAUCE
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp each Worcestershire sauce and mustard
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
Mix all ingredients together and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4 whole chicken legs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Remove skin from chicken legs.
- Season all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill 30 min. or until done.
- Brush chicken with half of the sauce during the last 5 min. of cooking.
- Serve with remaining sauce on the side.
Makes 4 servings
- "Catsrecipes Y-Groupp" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/s