Apricot and Toasted Pecan Stuffing
- Preheat Oven to 325f.
- Dry roast pecans in a medium sized skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl & set aside.
- Saute Onion & Garlic in oil in the same skillet until just browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the apricot, rosemary, sage & parsley & saute just until heated through.
- Add to the bowl containing the pecans & mix well.
- Stir in the bread cubes & add the stock, ½ cup at a time until it is the desired moistness.
- Transfer to a casserole dish, cover & bake for 20 minutes.
- Baste occasionally with additional stock.
- Remove the cover & bake for a further 20 minutes.