Arkansas Strawberry Daiquiri Cake
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 10 ounces frozen strawberry daiquiri thawed
- 1 strawberry cake mix
- 1½ ounces Dream Whip whipped topping mix dry
- 1 tablespoon lime peel grated
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rectangular cake pan with cooking spray then set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine cake mix, dry whipping topping and lime peel.
- Add daiquiri mix, egg whites and oil then mix until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 40 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over top of cooled cake==References==
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group