Arroz con Leche III
From Recidemia English
- Put the remaining 4 cups of water in an iron pot, add the cloves, the cinnamon sticks and the salt.
- Bring to a boil and then add the rice.
- Stir regularly to avoid sticking.
- Adjust the water if necessary and when the rice is tender add the milk and half the sugar.
- When it breaks a boil add the raisins and the remaining sugar.
- When it reaches the pudding-like consistency turn off the heat and pour immediately into small bowls or ice cream glasses.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg on top and let cool.
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.