Arugula Salad with Ginger-Thyme Vinaigrette
- Place dressing ingredients in blender.
- Puree for 1 minute, set aside.
- Place 1 tsp olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While mushrooms are cooking, heat water in a saucepan to steam sugar snap peas.
- When water boils, place peas in steamer basket.
- Cover, steam 2-3 minutes until peas are bright green.
- Chill peas quickly in ice water.
- Drain well.
- Place arugula, squash, red bell pepper and peas in a large bowl, toss with dressing.
- Divide salad onto 4 plates.
- When mushrooms are golden, deglaze pan by adding the sherry, cook until all liquid evaporates.
- Place mushrooms on top of salad, serve.