Arugula Salad with Tofu Croutons
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 oz. firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 bunches arugula, washed and dried
- 1 cup sliced domestic Mushrooms
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. To make Salad: Toss all ingredients in salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and toss again.