bean sprout seasonings
- Wash spinach well and cook in boiling salted water to wilt.
- Blanch in cold water.
- Drain, and squeeze out excess water.
- Cut spinach into 1½ inch lengths.
- Add spinach seasonings and mix well.
- Place daikon and carrot in a bowl and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then lightly squeeze out water.
- Add daikon/carrot seasonings and mix well.
- Discard roots of soybean sprouts.
- Wash and place sprouts into a pan with enough water to cover and a pinch of salt.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and cool.
- Mix in beansprout seasonings.
- Drain fiddlehead.
- Stir fry in 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Add beansprout seasonings to taste.
- Cook down and sprinkle with ground sesame seeds.
- Arrange cool vegetables in separate sections on serving dish, or present in individual bowls.