Avocado Salsa   a refreshing snack or appetizer to scoop up with tortillas.
- 1 ripe but firm avocado (Hass), peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered or halved depending on the size
- 3-4 tbsp chopped cilantro
- few pinches chipolte powder, cayenne, fresh chopped jalapeno or crushed red pepper flakes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Gently combine the; avocado, onion, tomato, cilantro, chipotle powder, salt and pepper.
- Include the lime juice & stir.
- Leave to marinate together for ~17 minutes.
- Before serving taste and adjust seasonings if required.