BBQ Chicken Wrap Sandwiches
- Prep: 15 minutes - Total: 29 minutes
- 1 lb. boneless skinless Chicken breast halves
- 2 medium green or red peppers, cut into wedges
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT or BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS flour Tortillas
Place Chicken and vegetables on greased grill over medium coals.
Grill Chicken 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through and vegetables 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender, brushing each frequently with sauce.
Slice Chicken and vegetables into thin strips.
Divide filling among tortillas; roll up.
Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
- Makes 4 servings
- Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 470, Total fat 8 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 1240 mg, Carbohydrate 64 g, Dietary fiber 4 g, Sugars 18 g, Protein 32 g