Lightly boiled salted cod on crisp salad. Served with garlic sauce, fried Scampi and herb vinaigrette
Vinegar with herbs
- Put a generous amount of water in a pot.
- When the water boils put the pieces of salted cod in and boil for approximately 4–6 minutes depending on the thickness and size of the pieces.
- Then take them out and chill immediately in ice-cold water, then they will come apart in flakes.
- Fry the langoustine tails in the olive oil in a frying pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put two tablespoons of the garlic sauce in the middle of a plate and the finely sliced iceberg on top.
- Arrange the salted cod flakes around the salad.
- Arrange a few langoustine tails around the salted cod and place the tomato strips in between.
- Put the mixed herbs into the little "magic-wand food mixer," finely grind and mix the olive oil and maple syrup into it.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- With a spoon, put the vinaigrette tastefully over the langoustine tails, tomatoes and slightly into the iceberg.
- Serve as a starter on a plate or as part of a buffet on a bigger plate.