Bacon Ranch Burgers
Have also made these up and put in foil packets along with sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, dill pickle slices and cooked on the grill and/or in the oven. Good any way you cook it. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 lb lean ground beef (or ground round)
- 1 pkg Original Ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 4 slices bacon, uncooked
- Mix together beef and dry seasoning package.
- Divide into four equal patties.
- Wrap bacon over patties securing with toothpicks if necessary.
- Best if grilled but not bad cooked indoors.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group