Bailey Estate Artichoke Spread
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Bailey Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1989. This one is tried and true. I have made this several times and it is awesome. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped fine
- 48 Melba rounds
- Preheat oven to 350°F then coat a pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and hot sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in artichokes.
- Spoon mixture into dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Melba rounds.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group