Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 large cleaned shrimp
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp paprika
- Butterfly shrimp but don't cut all the way.
- Spread and flatten.
- Place shrimps in individual baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with portion of lemon juice.
- Combine butter, 5 tbsp parsley and garlic in a bowl.
- Place some of the mixture on each shrimp.
- Combine crumbs, remaining parsley and paprika and place some on each shrimp.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.