Barbecue Pork Burgers
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- ½ pound ground pork
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 oz sliced Monterey jack or muenster cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split, grilled or toasted
- 1½ cups coleslaw
- Prepare grill.
- In a bowl, mix pork, ¼ cup bbq sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers until browned and cooked through, brushing them with the remaining bbq sauce.
- Place cheese on burgers during last 2 min.
- Of cooking time, with grill covered, to melt cheese.
- Place each burger on bottom of each hamburger bun, top with coleslaw.
- Serve with potato chips and pickles.