Barley with Mushrooms and Green Onions in the Crock Pot
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Sands Estate in Fate, Texas in 1988. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup barley
- 2 cups roasted garlic chicken broth
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group