Beef yakiniku pizza
From Recidemia English
|Beef yakiniku pizza
||1 hour 30 minutes
| Cuisine of Japan
- For dough: Mix all the dough ingredients in the bowl, close with wrapping plastic, and quiet until 10 minutes until expanded.
- For the topping: Heat the oil on non-stick pan, fry the big onion and capsicum, stir at 10 seconds. Add the tenderloin and the water. And then add some mirin, light soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Add the dissolved cornflour, salt and sugar. Stir until mixed.
- Prepare the pizza dough, roll with rolling pin with diameter 10 cm, and then fill with the meat toppings.
- Bake in the oven at the temperature 220 degree Celsius at 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauces.