- Clean meat with lime juice or vinegar.
- Cut meat into serving pieces and season with salt, pepper, recardo, and season all.
- Heat frying pan or skillet. Add fat and seasoned meat.
- Cook on both sides until brown. Add water gradually. Add sliced onions. Cook until meat is tender.
- Mix flour with water. Strain to remove any lumps.
- Put to boil until it thickens. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add vinegar and keep stirring.
- Add this mixture to cooked Pork. Serve with corn tortillas.