Berry Berry Yummy Pie
- 3 cups Berries of your choice or any combination thereof
- 1/2 cup raw brown sugar or to taste
- 4 tbsp unbleached flour or whole wheat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 unbaked double pie crust
- Pile Berries into pastry shell.
- Mix together the flour and Sugar and sprinkle over the Berries.
- Position top crust over Berries, crimp edges, trim off excess dough.
- Cut a few slashes in the top with a sharp knife.
- Bake on the bottom rack until golden brown, about 30–35 minutes.
- Serve warm with a big scoop of non-dairy ice cream.