This wonderfully named soup "Lightning Soup" is made with very fine vermicelli. The taste is lovely on a cold and crisp day.
- 1¼ liter stock
- 35 g butter
- 35 g flour
- 30 g very fine vermicelli
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- pepper and lemon juice to taste
- Bring the stock to the boil, and add the vermicelli.
- Cook the vermicelli in about 10 minutes.
- In the mean tie mix the butter and flour to a white, stiff mass.
- Add a few spoonfulls of the stock, stirring all the while, until you get a paste.
- Add this paste to the rest of the soup, stir and bring to the boil.
- Leave to boil for a few minutes.
- Add the parsley just before serving and add pepper and lemon juice to taste.