Blueberry Mint Julep
- Cook Time: About 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 ounces bourbon
- crushed ice
- mint sprigs
- fresh blueberries
- Over medium heat, whisk sugar and water together in a small saucepan until sugar disolves.
- Add blueberries. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for about an hour.
- Fill four glasses with crushed ice.
- Next, add 1.5 ounces of bourbon and 2 ounces blueberry syrup to each glass.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and fresh blueberries.