Bolivian Potato Salad
- In a large pot or a stockpot, cover the potatoes with a generous amount of cold salted water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and peel the hot potatoes.
- Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Mix the vinegar and Sugar and then pour over the hot potatoes.
- Add the Onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Toss the celery,green pepper and celery seeds into the potatoes.
- Mix in the Mayonnaise.
- Correct the seasoning.
- Decorate the top with the sliced eggs and sprinkle with the papkrika.