Bologna Baskets filled with Vegetables
In Romanian: Cupe de parizer umplute cu legume
- 7 oz / 200 g bologna (6 slices)
- ½ tablespoon lard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ lb / 250 g peas
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- Leave the casings on the bologna slices and fry them in lard just on one side.
- The edges will turn up forming a basket.
- Each such basket is filled with one tablespoon of boiled and buttered peas.
- Place one slice of egg on top.
- The baskets can also be filled with sliced boiled carrots or very thin boiled potato slices.