Breakfast Hash in a Flash
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 small potatoes, shredded
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 cup diced ham, bacon or sausage
- Spray cooker with cooking spray. Preheat.
- Rinse shredded potatoes, squeeze moisture out of potatoes, and place in warmed pressure cooker to brown while preparing other ingredients.
- Beat eggs.
- Shred cheese and chop meat.
- Break up potatoes and add ¼-cup water.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss to mix lightly.
- Cover and bring to full pressure.
- Remove from heat at once and quick-release pressure.
- Serve at once.
- Use a food processor for quicker preparation of ingredients.