Broccoli and Noodle Supreme
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 4 ounces egg noodles cooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add broccoli during the last five minutes of cooking time.
- Drain well.
- In another saucepan combine soup, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well and heat for 10 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group